Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Round 4 Begins

I started this entry several times today.

Today was a loooong day. my appointment was for 8:30 yet chemo meds didn't start till 10:00 and we left at 2:30. Sheesh. Now that waiting time I am asked questions, vitals taken, and then orders are given to the pharmacy....apparently that poison just doesn't lay around. But it's not a surprise that I am there. Kinda annoying.

BUT I had my favorite chemo nurse and my port worked so I got over it.
Bob left for awhile to take Lila to pediatrician. She has a wicked cough and tummy woes the other end. No fever. Sleeping. Eating. Generally pleasant. Doc checked her out and seems to think it's allergies (everything is blooming) and quite possibly the virus the big girls had just taking a different route for her : )

Debbie once again above and beyond. Came home to all laundry caught up and house picked up. It Blesses me so much. Then a friend from Lydia's class brought dinner and that was lovely. Perfect for a long day.

Tomorrow is the ick day. Friday I have my consult with oncologist to discuss my PET scan and make final treatment plans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

praying for a happy PET...kinda sounds like a puppy wagging a tail ;-)