Sunday, February 5, 2012

Each Day A Little Bit Better

Soooo true. I wake up feeling a little bit better by Sunday. Maybe too excited to feel human again and jump out of bed ready for day....only to be asleep an hour later in couch BUT I feel a little better. Praise the Lord.

Did wake up nauseous again this am, but my magic pill takes care of that. My throat isn't as sore and my neck feels better. One day at a time...

Bob's love language is doing things- especially with technology. Now it doesn't excite me as much as it does him but it brings him joy to do something to "enhance the technology" in our home. And yesterday he (and thanks to our Christmas money) he bought a big ol tv for the living room. It's ridiculously too big BUT we will enjoy it and be able to all sit comfortably in one room to watch a movie or play Wii without rearranging the furniture. Next we need to find a console table and I need to frame and hang up some pictures. Annnnd hopefully this summer we will move out the old sofas and find a nice L shaped sectional guy!

Lydia had a little buddy, Max, from pre-k. He and his momma, Lynda, and I also hit it off. She's awesome. So fun. Loves the Lord and her family. Different schools now so we don't get to see one another anymore. But we keep in touch. Well. Lynda lives across the street from a sweet lady friend from church, Linda. Funny, right? Well the ladies and Max came to visit last night and it was fun to visit and catch up. Plus we have a great dinner for tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sofas...such worrisome things ;-) I do the back and forth thing. first, sectional, then two seperate ones, then sectional, now a 3 seater an two chairs...all that in 15 years. But, moving so much either ruins them or they plain ol' don't fit...

Anonymous said...

PS...I am so self centered...meant to say that I am glad to see things on the up swing again. Prayin' my friend!