Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Goings on

Monday was a rough day.  I am still so achy and SO.  VERY. TIRED.  Plus my sleep was interrupted the night before by my Lydia.  She and I finally fell asleep in the living room on the couch.  BUT I went to sleep about 7:30 Monday night and woke up feeling better Tuesday.

BUT Monday....I needed to do a quick grocery run.  Got to Publix right after dropping girls off at school.  It was buzzing with employees and everything was in tip top shape.  My deli ladies shared with me that Dr. Oz was on his way!!!  I quickly called Marilyn because she loves that guy.  Sure enough he was doing some shopping trip and lecture with some folks...and Marilyn got in on it!  LOL.  I stood in the back and watched him come in- I just waved.  I told a friend that maybe I would "play the lymphoma card" to get a chance to meet him, but I didn't.  ; )  And at that point I really wasn't feeling great.  Marilyn did enjoy a trip around the store and listening to him and then had him sign her shirt.  LOL.  Isn't that great??  Here is the clip http://www.orlandosentinel.com/health/os-dr-oz-food-20120206,0,6173886.story Marilyn can be seen about a minute into segment over his shoulder

Tuesday is here.  Feeling a little better but still not myself....or the "myself with lymphoma".  I haven't felt myself in quite some time.  2 months ago today I walked myself into the ER.  2 months.  Sheesh.  Time is just flying by.

Getting some birthday celebrating ideas together for little Lila.  Nothing big.  Probably nuggets, salad, and ice cream....and some presents.  The girl finally "gets" presents and it's just too fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2 months! Are you kidding? Dude, it feels like yesterday.

I miss Publix, I REALLY miss it!