Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Not Much Going On, but Busy

How is that possible?

Sweet Lila Joy once again fighting an ear infection and she has molars coming through.  She does NOT sleep well with either.  We got Lydia feeling better and SLEEPING in her own bed by HERSELF and then it's Lila's round.  I tell you.....I can't do all nighters anymore.

Lila seems better today.  She put away half a bagel from Panera and then ate 3 of Lydia's chicken nuggets.  Why yes, I did not make anything for my children to eat today.  Lila got some money and a gift card for her b-day and I felt the need to get out of the house.....so off Lila and I went on some errands this morning.

I enjoyed a wonderful day in Ocala this weekend.  You remember my friend Jen Reese (Rath), right?  We have been friends since Kindergarten.  Somehow we both ended up in FL in our grown up life.  So fun.  We saw one another more often before marriage and kids, but at least 4 times a year we get together.  Ma Rath turned 75 and the kids (all 5 of them) put together a surprise party for her.  It was great!  She was totally surprised.  I met some folks from Long Island and met Jen's uncle who worked with my mother-in-law's cousin's husband.  Follow that?  Small world in other words!  : )

Me and Jen


Nothing spectacular for Valentine's Day.  My husband is still claiming the van as a gift.  Which pretty much ticks me off, but what can you do.  Just hoping he doesn't play the "van card" on March 2.  ; )




 











Bathing beauty!



We are having another cold snap.  I can't do it anymore.  I couldn't hang like my Northern folk friends with all that snow.  We had frost this morning.  Hoping tomorrow is a little warmer.




1 comment:

Kelly said...

Finally a picture of you, but had to look twice to figure out why you were wearing balloons on your head LOL! I miss you.