Saturday, February 6, 2010

Birthday Month

I always like to think March is all about my birthday.  ALL month long, well until Bob's b-day on the 26th.  : )  SO with it being February...we are celebrating Lila's 2nd b-day all month long!  Today we started with Grammy and Papa's present.  I can't believe that we have never had one of these before.  It will be put to great use.  Bob assembled the table with some help.

If you look at Lila's little lips you can tell that she was grunting.  HILARIOUS.



The bigs loved playing IN the box; and they let Lila join them.

All settled in for a snack.  Once the bigs tried every seat out and finally settled on these.  Thanks Grammy and Papa.  Lila (and sisters) love the new table!

1 comment:

mom said...

I will be smiling while I am going to sleep tonight. Fun pictures!!