Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fun with Friends and Black and White

Lina is so very much enjoying school this year.  Her teacher is absolutely wonderful.....and is so nice to me and understanding to my many questions/concerns/emails : ) .  Today she asked about the choir Lina sings in and to tell her when she sings that she would try and come.  Lina would eat that up.

Well, academically I so very much do not worry about Lina.  Socially?  Yea, that I worry about.  She is a tiny one in her class, quiet, and not the most mature....that summer b-day!  Lina is happy and her teacher tells me she plays with everyone, she is never being a "loner" and just friends with everyone.  So I should just let it go.  I KNOW.  We have started doing some play dates after school every now and then and that helps.

Every Wednesday Emma(lina) comes home with us (helps her mom who picks up lil brother at same time).  Some days Emma stays for a little bit.  Emma is probably the tallest girl in their class.  Today Emma and Lina came out of the hallway holding hands and being all giggly and silly.  Why?  Because they looked like a page from Gymboree catalog!

Isn't that funny?  Totally coordinated.  Funny in 1st grade, but maybe not so much in HS!  : )

Ok, here is my black and white tutu.  I dropped it off at Trinity today and the office gals all oohed and asked if I am making these now.  I said, yes.  Kind of hoping I get a "bite".  And my "company" name is
L'TuTu


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that pic makes me miss home, and my close drive to visit you! I have a great pic of Lina and my Big Monkey in all of their blondness back when both were so young. They looked like twins. I have to go admit to the sin of jealousy ;) No fair!!! Our crew would have a blast together now that we have tripled and quadrupled in size!