Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Time, Tires, and Two TuTus

We woke to frost on front lawns this morning.  HOPEFULLY the last morning of that nonsense, I tell ya!  It did warm up to high 50's this afternoon.  It was nice and the girls enjoyed playing outdoors.  Lydia LOVES when Lina is home from school.  It's sweet.

I headed out the door with Middle and Little this morning with a plan.  That was my first mistake.  First stop was an oil change that has been put off a few too many weeks.  We were committed though and after all the paperwork we were told an hour wait.  Ack.  Off to the waiting room we went where Cinderella had just begun.  Great!

2 1/2 hours of my time later.......oil changed, told we need 2 new tires, and some axle was broken.  There goes my plan.  The axle is under our warranty so this is good.  The part is ordered and we will take care of that next week.  Tires....we are doing some looking around.

I didn't get to do any of my other errands, but home we came via Chick Fil A.  : )

I finished Lydia's pink tutu this afternoon.  It's sweet.





Lila is not sold quite yet on her tutu.



I am going to cut and start Lina's tonight.  She wants a longer one.  We'll see how that looks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EVERYTHING is better via Chick Fil A (that is if you are addicted to it like I am) ;)

Jenn said...

Unfortunately.....or fortunately...we eat there at least twice a week. It's the only meat Lyd will eat without a fuss and I am a sucker for the sweet tea.....and there are two within a mile of my house. EEEK!