Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Jammie Day

As my mother in law says, "Good gravy" it was cold today.  Isn't that the corniest phrase?  : )  We woke to some patches of ice and the thermometer at 30 at 7AM.  Brrr. Brrrr.  BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!  We ate a hot breakfast, got dressed in layers, and headed to 9:30 church. 

We got back home by 11 and all were back in fleece jammies by 11:15!  It was declared a jammie day!



It was a grilled cheese and tomato soup day...for Lina and I.  Lyd picked (shocking) and Lila feasted on leftovers.  Then it was many, many rounds of Lina's favorite game of Mancala.  She had been kicking me tail at the game, but I managed to whoop on her today.  : )  We also did some crafts and coloring.  I wonder who will receive this fine pot holder???



I began some plans for Lila's TuTu 2 Party.  Cute, no??  I sat and made Lila her lavendar (or LILAc) tutu and it's adorable if I do say so myself.  She hates it.  LOL!  I am making Big and Middle one also so hopefully she will cave to peer pressure?



Yes, this is an 18 inch waist.  Sweet little girl.

Lydia's field trip to the firehouse is postponed for tomorrow because.....it's too cold.  Seriously that was the email I received this afternoon.  That cracks me up, but I am so thankful.  Shoot!  I didn't want to walk in the cold....truth be told!  : )


No comments: