Thursday, January 28, 2010

BACK! Online That Is

I am still not feeling 100%, but a feeling better.  I am pretty sure I have a sinus infection.  We shall see.  The problem with that is that I don't have a primary care doc so that will make me go to the doc in the box on the corner.  I must work on getting a PC here soon.

We got a new modem and a splitter of some kind and all is well.  So annoying.  The repair guy had a thick accent.  I think he said he was from England.  He and Bob are chatting away about fiber optic nonsense- I have Lina in my bathroo in the shower, and Lila and Lyd in the front bathroom tub.  I am in the back wrapping up Lina and Lydia decides she needs to poop and yelled it she did.  That girl and her poop.

It's Friday eve.  Bob has worked very hard this week and late.  He got 10 reports out.  He had about 20 last YEAR.  So he is taking a half day tomorrow.  He is going to pick up Lydia at noon, I am going to get Lina at noon and then we are heading to Sea World for the rest of the day.

Lila is about 99% herself.

Lina had her 2nd piano lesson and she loves it!  We are borrowing a keyboard and Lina practices each day.  Today she liked calling Grammy and Papa and playing her little "song"- it's the song a grandfather clock will bong out.  Very neat to see her play and enjoy doing something.

Lydia, Lila, and I enjoyed a day going nowhere.  It was great.  I did laundry and organized and purged our game/puzzle closet.  We all did go to Publix after school.  It is truly my least favorite thing to do with everyone.  I always forget something.

The girls are enjoying the play set(s) out back so much.  I must admit 2-3 hours out there is helping bedtime a whole bunch.  Lina LOVES monkey bars.  LOVES them.  I don't get it.  I never liked monkey bars.  Well, we spend a little extra money to get monkey bars that are easily accesible and she doesn't like them..  They are too high.  They are a little high, but she has done higher and longer.  Well we have been practicing....she's got them now!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad you are on the mend! Mom's need to call in sick, but we sure can't. No fun.