Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Last Few Days

My poor Lyd.  Sunday she did fine all day.  Went to bed like a big girl- stayed in her bed- and slept all night long.  Ahh..  Nothing like 8 hours of sleep!

She woke up Monday and looked awful.  She looked pasty.  Her big eyes just looked sick.  Poor girl.  She chugged some Gatorade and ASKED to go back to bed.  WHAT?  We are hosting your class play date!!  She went back to bed and Lina came with me and enjoyed Lyd's class play date.  Sigh.  We made snowman donuts with peanut butter cup hats.  Nope.  Didn't take one picture.

Lydia slept for 3 hours and woke up....herself!  We kind of kept it low key for the day.  She slept through the night again and woke up arguing about wearing the pants I had laid out for her.  Ah.  My sweet girl is back!  ; )

However little sister felt she needed some attention and was up hacking all night long.  She sounds awful and I am pretty sure tonight will be hard and we'll be off to doctor tomorrow.  No fever, but I do not like the sound of the cough and she just looks sick.  Sweet baby girl.

No comments: