Friday, January 22, 2010

TGIF. No Joke.

So my friend Jen (Magee- I have MANY a friend named Jen) and I are on a weight loss crusade.  We weigh in on Fridays.  We both were rocking in the beginning, but now it' been slow, steady, or nothing.  VERRRRRY frustrating..  My problem is, well there may be a few of the, but the main problem is exercising.  I am just not getting to do it.  I don't like to bring the girls to the Y- germs.  This time of year is rough.  People bring their kids in sick or not.  I need to get back to walking/running.  The weather didn't cooperate for awhile, but that seems to be warming up so next week- I will hit the trail.  Jen and I are hoping to do the Disney half Marathon 2012 for our 40th year of life (ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!)

Lila is herself and that is a huge relief.  I hate when the girls are sick.  We will do the nebulizer one more time tomorrow morning and then be done with that.  She sounds about 95% better.  You know Lila has been slow to hit developmental milestones, but her vocabulary is starting to take off and she is cracking us up and NOW starting to use sign language.  Nut.  Still lots of jibber jabber jibber and we have no clue what she is saying and than she will end her sentence with "apple" as clear as day.  She also says "bubble", "oh wow", "look", "bukkkk (book)" "suuuk (sock)", "hallo", "sissy", "Lila", "Momma", "Dadda", "juissss".  To think she is 2, but it's like have a 15 month old.  Which my doc once said, "it's like God wanted you to have a baby a little longer".  Maybe that is just the case.  : )  Such a sweet girl....although definitely showing hints of being 2.

I ran some errands this morning and found the perfect shirt for Lila's tutu 2 party - it says "tutu cute" on it. 

Lina had a day off today for teacher work day.  She went and played some games with Pa for a few hours.  Then we just hung out at home....oh and a trip to Costco.

I had a parent teacher conference for Lydia today.  Of course, "Lydia is a sweetheart and right where she needs to be developmentally".  It was brought up how Lyd just can't let things go if she was "done wrong" and that is so very true.  Not sure why she is like that, but that girl can't let go, go with the flow, move along.  Maybe it's for attention?  I don't know.  I just can't believe that little girl will be 4 in just 4 months.

We enjoyed many hours outside this afternoon.  I love FL winter days.  And I am not rubbing it in.  Soon enough it will be 95 degrees and we don't go out.

Lila out cruising in her new pink car from Grammy and Papa for Christmas!



Some reason Lyddie's ear looks so large, but thought this was a cute one from today.  She picked her own clothes.  Love this girl.  See our brown grass?  From our freeze two weeks ago our yard is sad.  Not sure what will happen here.  Bob takes great pride in his yard.



Lina.  Part circus monkey. 

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Your girls are all so pretty! Love their smiles! Where's yours???