Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Much About Nothing

Juli and I were going to meet at the Y this morning.  Truly that was the last place I wanted to be seen with her size 3 self, but I love Juli and my butt needs to be at the Y.

Juli called to share that she couldn't make it- needed to go to the hospital and be with a church member.  Seconds later Carmen called and asked me to meet at Panera.  Um, ok!  So Lila and I went to Panera and met Carmen.  I was good.  Sorta.

Carmen went with us to TRU where I cashed in the girls' Christmas money from Pop.  Lydia a Princess Leapster cartridge and Lina a Nintendo DS with a Dolphin game.  Lyd still has some cash.  Lina does not.  Sweet Lila has all hers.  Poor girl.  Never gets anything.  : )  Then we walked around Target.  Got Valentine's Day shirts for girls and looked at BATHING SUITS.  We woke to frost.  Really?  Bathing suits?

Picked up Lydia from school and headed home.  It's early dismissal on Wednesdays for Lina- 1:45 and she was having a friend (Emmalina- how funny is that???) over to play for a bit.  Little sister didn't handle that very well.  She wanted Lina. 

Lina had church choir rehearsal tonight.  The director, Mrs. Lisa, took a look at Lina's hands and gave her a little "test" to see if she would be ready for piano lessons.  Lisa had big eyes and said, "let's do this".  So Lina will have piano on Wednesdays before choir.  A musical day!  I am excited for Lina.  We keep trying a little bit of everything to see where she "fits in".  She loves music and has the ear so this will be fun to watch and listen to.

Took a picture of my car roof this morning with FROST on it.  Crazy.  Apparently tomorrow we will hit 70 and I will gladly welcome that!

No comments: