Sunday, May 30, 2010

Pink EVERYwhere

...even in the eyes.

Lina has been a little off these past few days.  I should know by now that something is brewing/not feeling well.  She has had a runny nose, but no other symptoms of anything.  Until yesterday morning.  She woke with icky eyes.  We washed them and she was off.  Lyd woke up with an icky (not as bad) eye.  Hmmm?

I had to grocery shop and some errands to run after our quick trip to the farmer's market- and it's getting too hot for me to do that anymore.   I got home about 3 hours or so later and whoa whoa whoa.  Lina's eyes looked awful and Lyd was't far behind.

We have an after hours place around the corner from us....that closes at 5PM.  It was 5:05.  Sooooo I used my iphone to find another place- LOVE that handy little resource at my fingertips!  Found one not too far away and we were off.  Thankfully they weren't busy and we were in and out in an hour and that includes filling out paperwork!  That story wouldn't go the same way had we gotten there when we were leaving.  Not a seat to be had in the waiting room. 

Girls have eye drops to do 3x a day for 7 days.  Fun.  Pure fun I tell you!  Lina was great and did them like a champ.  This will come as a surprise.....Lydia screamed and carried on.  I am now painting fingers each time she does it. 

It's Sunday morning and I stayed home from church with the girls.  Both woke up in pure panic that they couldn't open their eyes.  One more so than the other ; 0  Warm wash cloth to the eyes and wha-la!  We did drops and Lina looks soooooooooooooooo much better.  Poor thing.  I think with Lyd we may have nipped her looking as bad as Lina.  Now it's quiet as each girl is either coloring or playing DS.  It looks like another cloudy/rainy day.  Too bad for a holiday weekend.  Not that we have any plans.  JUST hoping it doesn't rain tomorrow when we celebrate Lydia's birthday with family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! Been there! Goopy eyes are the worst.