Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Courage

Wikipedia: Courage, also known as bravery, fortitude, will, and intrepidity, is the ability to confront fear, pain, risk/danger, uncertainty, or intimidation. "Physical courage" is courage in the face of physical pain, hardship, death, or threat of death, while "moral courage" is the ability to act rightly in the face of popular opposition, shame, scandal, or discouragement.

Lina was named Student of the Month in her class for showing Courage.  She is so proud of herself and we are also.  She gets to go to lunch tomorrow with the Principal and another aide. 

When Lina was in K for her short stint at the same school she was named student of the month for perseverance and was going to lunch with the principal.....which had me flipped out about putting my baby in a car of someone I HARDLY KNOW.  I made quite the stink- rightfully so if you ask me.  C'mon.

No comments: