Monday, May 24, 2010

I am Here. Yes, I am Here.

This month is so full of busy-ness.  Fun-ness, but busy and I am about ready for it to all be over!

Tonight I had a bag party!  I met this neat gal years ago and our paths crossed again recently.  She has a monogram business.  Well she buys these super cute re-useable bags, monograms them, and gives $5 per bag to a school/church.  So, I had an open house tonight for Lina's school.  Just from the "eavesdropping" I did on sales- I'd say we made about $300!!!  I'll take some pics and post them.  We'll do another fundraiser in the Fall.

I re-painted the bathroom this weekend.  Doing a garden theme now.  The girls went to bed and it was all white.  When they woke up it was a bright orange.  It's so fun!  The girls' responses were fun as well.

Lina: "Oh my" (her typical response to most things)
Lila: "uh-oh"
Lydia: "That does NOT look like a garden bathroom"  (typical)  : )  She cuts no slack.  Good grief- I just painted and the decorating comes next.  Monkey.

Wednesday we have Lyd's class party at our house.  WHAT AM I NUTS???  12 little 3/4 year olds...and their mommas.  They are so sweet though- 9 boys, 3 girls.  LOL!  It's just 2 hours and there is plenty to do in our little yard.  The mom I am co-hosting with pretty much took care of everything so I just had to clean up and set up on Wednesday AM.  Lydia's b-day is Friday (HUH?) and her little friends all had weekend plans soooooooo, I am making a b-day cake, we'll sing happy birthday, and she will know no different that she didn't have a friend party : ) 

Friday Lydia and I are going to the Disney Bippity Boppity Boutique.  I can't wait.  She is going to flip.  I am going to make her wear her TinkerBell dress- this way we can't buy any more dress up.  On Monday we are having some friends and Bob's family over to celebrate.  Bob finished the doll bunk beds and I made bedding...with matching pillowcase for Lyd. 

Lina is counting down the days till school is out.  It's time.  She will be sad I suspect on that last day- she really loves her Ms. H....and so do I.  Sigh.  We met the new principal coming in August and he is FABULOUS!  So excited for next school year....after a fun, playing summer that is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and your painting. I can't wait to see!