Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Celebrate Good Times

- come on! I know you sang it : )

Today was Lyd's class party....7 boys and 3 girls. 1 of those girls loves the boys and gets right down and dirty with them. Not my Lyd. Her little bestest buddy, L, was late so Lyddie looked like a lost pup at her party for a bit. Boys are such different creatures- which is good, I love, and am thankful for. But God gave me girls. I am most thankful for that. : )
The weather was PER-fect and everyone enjoyed all the hard work we have done outside to get ready for this party....and Lyd's birthday party on Memorial Day. Food was great (everyone brought something). Fellowship fantastic!




They are all just adorable kids.
Thanks Mrs. P and Mrs. K for a GREAT first year of school!
Here are the boys charging the teachers as they arrived (LOL) and Lydia NOT looking at the camera.  Grrr!

Lyd was going to have a friend party on Friday and 1 by 1 they all had family plans come up.  Which I get- Memorial Day weekend and all.  SOOO  I asked if everyone would be ok with singing Happy Birthday today....and Lyd totally thought this was her friend party.  He he.  The theme for the party was FUN in the SUN.  I had every intention of cute cupcakes and well my intentions gave way to cleaning my house instead.  Plus Publix makes great cupcakes!  I went there yesterday- told them what kind of cake (cupcake pull apart cake- brilliant) and what our theme was.  THIS is what they came up.  Yea.  I was impressed also.



Tomorrow not much going on.   Need to pick up Hurricane WDS Friends.  Really looking forward to my morning with Lyd on Friday.....I made a reservation for her at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Disney Marketplace.  I am going to let her wear her Tink costume and tell her we are going to go shop.  I fully expect her to flip.  What a racket this little thing is- BUT she will love it.  LOVE it.  She is doing the basic hair and make up and it's something I think is totally ridiculous for a 4 year old.  But I am doing it anyway.

No comments: