Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I MUST....

a few things anyway...

I must start working out again.  I must get a good night's sleep...one of these days.  I must stop saying "yes" all the time.   : )

I am hoping to start going to the Y again.  I was doing so well, but I swear Lila or Lyd was sick every week in the Winter.  Once again I will be hiding in "frump mom" bathing suit and I hate that.

Sleep.  I just can't function when I don't get a few good hours in a row.  In TX I slept so well and came back feeling so refreshed and more patient.  Within 24 hours though I am feeling like I haven't slept in a week.  Both little girls were up through the night (at different times) Sunday night and last night I don't know what happened.  I woke up this morning in Lyd's bed with Lila....and that little sweet pea slept there all snuggled up for an hour after everyone woke up.  I know, I know....one day I will sleep and miss all this.  But for now it's kicking my bootay.

Stop saying yes.  Lydia's class is having an end of the year party....at our house.  No one was stepping up and I just didn't want to go to a park.  It's already too hot out (car read 87 today).  So today I volunteered.  It will be fine and the kids will stay outside, and it's the motivation we/I need to clean up and get things done around the house.  So on 5/26 Lydia's little friends and their mommas will be here to celebrate a great year....from 9:30-11:30.

On a fun note- I registered Lina to be a BROWNIE next year (2nd grade!!!).  I am so excited for her.  It's the troop she was in when she was in K at school.  They keep the group small (12) so it will be nice for Lina to be with her buddies being a Scout!

No comments: