Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May is Flying



It's May 12.  Are you kidding me?

Mother's Day was a nice day.  I woke up and made everyone eggs : ) and we went to church at St. Luke's.  St. Luke's is a church that some of our Trinity family (and Bob's family) are now attending.  We wanted to check it out and not having any responsibilites at Trinity Sunday- we did.  Nice service.  VERY worshipful.  Wonderful sermon.  HUGE HUGE church and congregation.  I am not a mega church gal AT ALL. It wasn't home.  While I enjoyed worship it wasn't home and we will return to our church next week.

I got a fancy new George Foreman grill and hydrangea.  The girls made cards.  We had a nice lunch at Outback and I took an hour nap on the porch.  It was a great day.

Lydia was so sweet with Mother's Day.  Her teacher must have really pushed the whole be nice to mom this weekend.  Because any time she looked at me she would hug me and say "Happy Mother's Day".  She made the below:



Lina's class had a luncheon on Monday for Mother's Day.  It was sweet.  They recited a poem, sang a song, and then said what they love about their mom.



Lina is by far.....the most adorable yet tiniest in her class : )

Lila started physical therapy last week.  I like the lady.  We'll do this one hour a week.  The PT talked about hypotonia kids.  She also has recommended that Lila wear a brace on her right leg.  Sweet girl.  So we will start that process.  I am sure Lila will just LOVE that especially with summer lurking it's ugly HOT head.

Bob is real busy this month.  Which is nice.  His slow months are soooo slow and his busy months are crazy.  So in between watching NBA (GO MAGIC!!) and working....he also started building bunk beds for Lina and Lydia's dollies.  Lina got an American Girl doll for her b-day and Lydia will get one for her b-day in just 2 weeks.  So Bob is building the bed and I am going to sew the bedding.  She will just love it and treasure it...one day.  : )  I also made Lydia a matching pillowcase.  It's pink, gingham, and cherries.  It's sweet.  Pictures coming!


No comments: