Sunday, March 21, 2010

Back To Routine....Tomorrow

My mom is in the air as I type.  We had a great couple of days together.  It always goes too fast and this trip went even faster with my little trip to Oral Surgeon.

I checked in on Thursday morning with Dr. H....having had an ativan before leaving the house.  I could have cared less what was happening.  IV sedation started and I was out before I knew it.  I can kind of remember bits and pieces, but I had no clue what happened.  AND I AM TOTALLY OK WITH THAT!  Tooth pulled.  Bone grafted.  Don't ask about the bone.  It kind of creeps me out.

Got home and slept for a few hours.  When I woke up I thought I was going to be sick.  It was awful.  I was so afraid to throw up because I didn't want to do something with stitches.  We missed the call from Dr. H to see how I am doing and Bob quickly called him back to tell him how nauseous I was.  He called in a 'script and I was better in minutes.  MIRACLE drug.    I slept pretty well and woke up Friday ready to go to SeaWorld.

We enjoyed a pretty pretty day.  My mouth was still pretty sore and I hadn't eaten since Wednesday.  It's always a fun day at SeaWorld.

Saturday we hung out with Mickey.  Another great day.  The park was packed..  PACKED.  I don't do packed.  We did a few rides, met Tink and some friends, and then sat for 2 hours for the parade.  We left the park at 10PM with 3 tired girls, a tired momma, and a tired Grammy! 

Today we had brunch and then went to the children's theater to see Berentain Bears musical.  It was cute.

Got a busy week coming up.  I was to go to the dentist on Tuesday, but I have changed that.  My mouth is so sore.  I don't want anyone poking around in there.  I do not recommend having a tooth pulled, but I have lost 4 lbs this week.  Hey- a little jump start for bathing suit season....I will take it!  ; )

Thanks for visiting, Grammy!

No comments: