Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's My Birthday

You have to listen to this song.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veN2gyCEj8s  Lydia and I love this song.  It is so weird.  We don't watch the Yo Gabba Gabba show, but this song is on in between shows we do watch.  It's fun.  We sang it most of the day!  ; )

Well.  Bob did not play the van card.  My husband.  I got a fancy new iPhone.  Lina was just as excited as I was because it has maps on it and a compass.  I liked it for the great calendar and putting music on it so that I can use that when at the Y.  Right now it is sucking up a lot of our time playing and getting acquainted, but it's great and I was very surprised, thankful, and thrilled!

I got my present last night because Bob had to leave early this morning for some inspections- over at Disney area and then in Gainesville.  Lina woke me this morning to say Happy Birthday.  Sweet girl.  After a great workout this morning- I finally WANT to go to the Y and don't go because I should.  It's a great feeling!!- Lydia, Lila, and I spent the day together which included a trip to Publix and Chick Fil a.

We took a walk this afternoon after the sun finally came out.  Ahhh.  And from there things got a little, let's say, not so much fun.  I can't stand the hours from 4-6 most days.  Today was one of those days and c'mon- it's my birthday.  Oh well.  Great day filled with well wishes.  I am blessed with a great family and great friends.

No comments: