Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I. HATE. THE. DENTIST....and teeth Issues.

Well.  2 years ago- right after Lila was born as a matter of fact- look at that.  I went to the dentist- a dentist the "caters to cowards" to begin what was going to be a LOOOOONG process of an implant.  Yea.  I never went back.  2 years is good on a temporary though, no?

I'll spare the details, but I will be calling tomorrow morning to get that ball rolling and tooth implanting.  It's just such hard to arrange pick up/drop off/watching Lila....and well taking me because I WILL BE MEDICATED.  Sigh.  Need to do it though.  I will do it.  Just glad it didn't happen on my b-day. 

Covet your prayers on all this headache that lies ahead.  Kelly- I know you are laughing- not a mean laughing, but laughing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just went on Monday! No cavs here ;)...but I love the dentist

Kelly said...

I'm not laughing. If I were there, I'd come hold your hand and wipe the drool that'll be running down your chin :p. Ha! My mom has an implant. It's a really cool process.

KD - I love that you love the dentist too!

Jenn said...

You're both nuts. Cool process indeed just wish it weren't happening in MY mouth.