Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Paying Forward

Speechless.

Every day...every single day....I am at a loss for words and overwhelmed at the good people in my life.  Friends I have known since I was 5, friends from HS, friends from college, friends from neighborhood, friends from church, friends I met online.....and then there are those "random people" - GOOD people- in this world...that bless my life.  EVERY.  SINGLE.  DAY.

From hats, notes, prayers, texts, meals 4x a week brought to our house, books, make up, stuff for girls, frozen custard from WI, bagels from NY, jammies to be comfy, to a comment  in the bread aisle....and for our meal at Outback being paid for- it all makes me want to be a better person.

And I will pay this forward.  Refinement at its finest.

Yes, we went to dinner at Outback tonight.  I "look like I am fighting cancer"- I wore a scarf on my head for the first time tonight.  I took the girls outside and Bob went to take care of the bill.  The bill which was taken care of by two random strangers in the restaurant.  Right?  Isn't that absolutely amazing?  Beautiful?  Makes me cry.

Pay it forward.  I have a lot of paying forward to do.  A.  LOT.  I want to.  It just blesses people- and I don't mean stuff or meals- just generally paying it all forward.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so nice to hear about nice things happening in this world! Blessings galore!!!

Qtipper said...

Oh, Sweets, I just read and cry. God gives double decker grace when we need it!

andrea said...

o tears
im so glad people are being the hands and feet of Jesus to you!!

love ya girlie!

Anonymous said...

Don't forget all the times you have blessed others! How 'bout when you babysat an overly preggo woman who's hubby was TDY? Hmmm....or when you drove out of your way for hugs and dinner in the middle of no-where Texas? Blessings go round and round ya know. Love ya!

Suzy Puls said...

Wow that was overwhelming nice!