Sunday, January 8, 2012

It's Just Hair and Round Two Ahead!

Well.  My hair is falling out.  I am almost afraid to go out in the wind.  So weird.  My scalp actually kinda "hurts", but if I run my fingers through my hair and get a handfull....that doesn't hurt.  So weird.  I guess I will go check out wigs next week.  Although I don't think I will be a wig wearer.  I have some super cute hats.

I have been talking about this with the girls for about 2 weeks.  Lina wishes that I didn't have to.  Lydia says basically that's too bad.  LOL.  Oh Lyd.  We shall see how my Lila reacts.

Lydia had her dance recital today.  It was so wonderful.  The theme was LIFE: It Happens.  Jeremiah 29:11.

Ironic, no?  Yup.  Life.  It happens.  The good, the bad...it happens and God loves us through it all.  AND is right there beside us.  Lydia did some ballet to "By Your Side" by Tenth Ave North.  OH.  MY.  WORD.  Bawled my eyes out and in between each song was scripture and devotion.  OH.  MY.  It was just so good.  We were going to take a break from dance.....but I just re-registered for Spring.  My girl needs this!  I NEED this!!

This week brings chemo on Wed, Thurs, and Fri....along with a bone marrow biopsy.  Yeah!  NOT. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh girlie....

So can I send crazy hats from the frozen north for you to sport? PLEEEEESE tell me you will wear one if I send it...and take pictures?

Mom said...

My hair hurt to when it started coming out. I thought it was pretty silly to hurt till I realized that my hair was coming out. It is only tramatic for a little bit and than "it is what it is" You can handle this. God will be beside you all the time.

Kelly said...

Jenn, you keep that positive attitude. You seem to have inherited it from your mom. I'd beware those frozen hats...they sound a tad too heavy. Now if you want heavy, Caden got a Chewbaca hat for Christmas that's absolutely hilarious. I bet he wouldn't notice if it disappeared for a bit...Just let me know. :P Love you.