Monday, September 29, 2008

Visiting with an Old Pal

I love living in Central FL. Eventually everyone comes to Orlando and I get to horde in on some vacation time! The latest...my gal pal Kelly and her family. I met Kelly through Hannah's Prayer. Kelly started her journey to Russia before we did. I can remember following along with such excitment as she was waiting for her babies...and here we are almost 5 years later.....arms full of blessings!



Jaelyn, Lina, Allie, Kelly holding Caden, Me and Lila, and Lydia






Little Russian Miracles!




Check us out- we look so young!



Our first meeting in August 2003



And again in September 2003 in Arkansas

It sure was nice to visit your family, Kelly. Wish it could have been longer. I am glad you all had this time together. I love your girls and that Caden is the sweetest boy I have ever had the chance to talk to...or listen to. : ) Love you, Girl!

Kelly's husband is one of the many brave soliders in the US Army that protect you and I. Would you please pray for D as he prepares for another deployment? Would you please pray for this family as their hero is away from them for the next year? Thanks!

3 comments:

Michele said...

OOH - Love the photos!!! Looks like you had a fun time.

Qtipper said...

Oh, how FUN! I got choked up when I read "arms full of blessings" God is so amazing...just simply amazing!

Kelly said...

Love that you dug up those old pictures. 5 years ago indeed. Amazing that 2 infertile girls could end up with such arm fulls of children! Thank you for meeting us. It was wonderful to see you, Bob and Lina again and to finally get to meet Lydia and Lila. They are all precious, Jenn! I wish it could have been longer.