Sunday, September 14, 2008

So It's Been Awhile

It feels like we are settling into a routine....shhhhhh.





This week at school went well. Lina announced that she loves Kindergarten because she is learning and that she has a best friend. Lina kind of plays with everyone and no real loyalty to anyone. That is until Anthony came around. He is a sweet boy. They walk down the hall together and are so happy to see one another in the morning. It's sweet. Bob told Lina "no boyfriends" and she said, "we're BEST friends, not a boy friend" Sweet girl.

School is different than I expected- that's for sure. I think we are going to be ok. In the next week starts reading and math groups and I think Lina will eat that up. Lina will also be a Daisy Scout and that starts this week. Fun times!





Lina started T-ball tonight. She is now a member of the White Sox. It rained and really that was the best part of it for Lina. She looks so tiny out there on that field. Her first love, Joe from 3yr old preschool, is on her team and his dad is the coach. Some thunder booms ended practice early.

Here are some pics. I tried to stay off the field so they are a little far away. We need to invest in a good lens.....some day.





I love this picture!! : )

And she takes the field. It's raining pretty steady here. Doesn't she look like an itty bit?

Enough about Lina : )......

Bob has gotten slammed at work this week. YEAH GOD! He has more jobs this month than he has alllllll year. We are in the 9th month of the year, you know that, right? The timing isn't too good with his mom's surgery recovery and our trip to Boston, but we are thankful!

Lydia is Lydia. Love that girl. She had a good eating week. Lyd ate chicken brushetta and turkey. THAT's HUGE! Tonight she ate olives. However if I serve that this week she won't eat it.

Lila Joy is growing. She had her 6 month check last week and weighs a big ol 14 lbs! I do have small children that's for sure. She enjoys eating solids and for the most part sleeps great at night. Lila is heading down that same path at Lydia though with the ol potty woes. I tell you my life revolves around poop.

Me. Oh, I am fine. I am ready for a change of weather. Our trip to Boston will be wonderful if I get everything done in time!

No comments: