Friday, September 5, 2008

Playing with Pals

Well it wasn't nearly long enough, but we went to Disney Village tonight to meet up with my friend, Michele, her husband, and their precious little Clara and Libby.

I met Michele online through Hannah's Prayer. We first met in person in Arkansas when I went and met a few other gals I knew through HP. It's been a long time....2003....crazy. When I met Michele it was shortly after her precious Gideon and Grace were born too early. Those precious little ones touched so many lives in their short lives. It was an honor to have met their mother and now call her friend.
So they are hitting the parks for a few days. Soooo much fun. Great time of year to be doing so.

Here we are hanging...the Mommas and the Girls. And, I for the life me, can't tell Clara and Libby apart- sorry, M! Aren't they precious??

I love that little girls all just hold hands, giggle, and dance...and act like they have been best friends forever.



Lila Joy....soooo tired and could someone give this child a bib or some rag to drip on. She is a faucet!! And I am pretty sure that her eyes just keep getting bigger and bluer ; )

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh, I so wish this were the weekend we were going to be there or M's trip was later! I'm jealous, but can't wait to make that trip ourselves in a few weeks!!!!

Michele said...

Sniff, sniff...

ok, tag - you are it - I've come to FL twice now, your turn!