Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Full of It

Literally.

No offense taken I hope. This would be Lydia we're talking about and she is full of it. Poop that is. Lovely. Lydia has had horrible constipation for over a year now. Last week after an eventful evening I took her to the doctor because this just can't be right. Doc sent us for an x-ray and then make a plan from there.

Took Lydia to the hospital yesterday for her x-ray and let me tell you- that was A LOT of fun.

Doctor called about 4 hours later (love this gal) and she said, "Lydia is full of poop from top to bottom". Nice.

So, we're on super clean out this week and next.

Nope. No pictures!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Jaelyn has had an xray like that were they actually showed me how full of "it" she was. Sorry your literally Lyd has these issues. Praying one day our lives will NOT revolve around POOP!

Kelly said...

Ok, there seems to be a disconnect between my brain and my typing fingers...read out those typos as you go :p My excuse...I'm doped up on cold medicine