Sunday, October 12, 2008

Halloween Costumes

Ughh. I want to be that mom that makes the Halloween costumes. So far each year someone has had a homemade costume. I had grand plans for this year. Had. I just spent 30 minutes on Ebay making final decisions for Lina and Lila. Lydia? She gets to be a blue M&M! (Lina wore this costume 4 years ago!! Yea, for Mrs. Engstrom's handy work!!)


Lina will be a candy corn fairy. Wanted to just be a piece of candy corn.
Lyd the m&m
Lila will be a package of Smarties.

My little sweeties!

I also feel the need to have a theme with the girls. Last year was the best. My bubble bath girl and a duck. Get it? That was cute. I had wanted the 3 little pigs, but Lina wasn't going for it.

One day (that I really don't even care for, but it's fun to dress up) causing me to waste so much time. While speaking about Halloween. When did it get soooooo stinkin' spooky and icky??? Was it always? Maybe I am just more sensitive to it now? Houses getting all decked out? C'mon.

Regardless, Halloween can't get here soon enough. The candy (that has, yes, been opened) needs to get out of this house!! ; )

Stay tuned for sweet pictures!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Oh Jenn - I sooo remember little Lina as the M&M! I'm impressed that you saved it! I've yet to make a costume...and totally satisfied with that :)