Friday, August 22, 2008

Shhh! Listen. The Rain Has Stopped...for Now

It was a long rainy day here today. Actually Thursday was worse than Tuesday. In fact Tuesday Lina mastered riding a 2-wheeler! She is still wobbly, but she's got it! If Lina would stop giggling I bet she'd go a lot further.





Why, yes, Bob needs some oxygen!



So Lina has lost 2 Fridays that she had off in October because of this silly storm. We were very fortunate to not have any flooding like you may see on TV. Bob said tonight that we got over 12 inches in 4 days. Grass and plants should be greener than green next week!



Lila got a new toy for the Tropical Storm. She's not loving it, but does a few minutes in it. Bob says he is going to clean up the exersaucer this weekend. Lila is ready and could use a new environment. I also bought a Bumbo chair from Craigslist. Well, I didn't buy it yet. We are meeting on Monday for the exchange : )

Lila is not sitting up for very long and really has no interest WHATSOEVER to be on her tummy and roll around. I try though. Lydia never crawled..until almost 11 months and then didn't walk till 16 months. I don't want that for Lila.





Lina actually slept till 7:30 and she only woke up because Lydia wakes up and continues to get upset rather than just simply calling for one of us.


Here is a look at the new sleeping arrangments for Lina and Lydia

We made water, soap, and food coloring bottles, colored a bunch of pictures, took a brief walk outside, made rice krispie treats, watched a movie(s), and then Bob and I took the girls to Costco and we were "those" parents. We let our children run wild! There was no one in the store.

Lydia and I went to a Gymboree class yesterday. It was fun to play with just Lyd, but I didn't exactly love Gymboree. Lydia loved it and I suppose that's what matters. I think we'll be doing that on Thursdays.

Tomorrow I am going to sign Lina up for T-Ball. He he! That will be a sight.

No comments: