Wednesday, August 27, 2008

By The Way...We're Getting a New Fence

This morning before heading off to school (and let's talk about that for a minute...I am walking Lina to school with little girls in stroller. It's ridiculously hot and humid right now. If I shower before going- totally a waste because I need another plus I have been trying to exercise a bit, actually running and have been. Then if I shower after going to school/exercise I need another one after going to go get Lina as it takes us some time to get home...the pokey little thing that she is. So basically I am a sweaty stinky momma most days. NICE)


ANYWAY...

This morning our neighbor comes to tell me that they are getting a bulldog puppy (ew) and getting a better fence put up....NOW. Thanks for the head's up. Well I look around the garage and there are men in our yard drilling and pulling up our fence. I need to get to school, but this makes me hot under the collar (what a dorky phrase!)




Turns out the wood fence was on their property line. I should have realized that. When we did the fence our old neighbors did so at the same time also and I kind of remember the discussion- there is a utility pole right on our property line.




So today we now have:






Do I love it? No, not so much. However it's growing on me. I miss L&L and wish they never moved.....down the block!


1 comment:

Michele said...

Sheesh. I still had your old blog addy and look at what all I missed - you've been a busy blogger!

I like the fence, btw. Not that it matters what I think ;)