Wednesday, August 27, 2008

IKEA. Swedish for Frustrating.

Now I am know that I will hear from Kelly, my friend who LOVES IKEA, but I am not in love with that place. Maybe because I have only been there with kids, but I find it hard to look around. We did find a dresser that we like though. Lydia still had clothes in her "old" room and Lila has one drawer. Now Lydia has 2 drawers to "herself", Lina has 4 and they share 2. Lila has the whole dresser in her room (which needs to be painted!!) to herself.



Anyway putting this dresser together was a challenge. Oh no, not for myself. BOB. Usually a pretty patient person (and maybe it was his "help"), but this was a project indeed.



No pictures of the finished product yet. Still working on decorating and making the room "Lina and Lydia".



Why yes. Lydia is only wearing a diaper. That is how she was found after her "nap" (that apparently she never fell asleep for.....Lina and I left and I will leave it at that).

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Jenn - Here's what I love about Ikea...$.99 breakfast and SMALLWORLD. I can check my kids in for an hour and then wander aimlessly or just sit in their cafeteria w/ a drink and a magazine! Free babysitting. Just wait till your littlest littles are a bit bigger. You'll love it too!