Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Summer Sun Winding Down

Dianne and her family drove down from NY this week.  They are staying about 3 hours away.  We made a little beach get-away of it and visited with them this week.  Always good to see them.

We hit the beach at 10:30.  We left the beach at 4:45.  Lina was either under water, riding waves on her boogie board, or getting beat up by waves.  Lydia was either screaming at the waves, screaming about the sand in her bathing suit, or had one of running up to the showers/pool.  Such different ladies they are.  Lila was either playing in the sand, enjoying the water WITH daddy, or taking a snooze.  We all got a little too much sun, but not terrible.

Me and my Best


Get THIS sand out of my suit.
The more sand the better.  Everywhere.




Pretty sure she has gills and IS part dolphin.  Crazy girl.
My precious family!





5 little miracles!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! I love the family picture at the marina. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You do indeed have a beautiful fam. My fav pic is sleeping beauty. I love sleeping babies!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!

Kim Smith