Tuesday, January 6, 2009

PSYCH

No pictures tonight....as my dear Lydia is sitting next to me in bed at 10PM. Poor Lina fell asleep about 30 minutes ago and that is totally not like her. Bob and I have decided that tonight's insomnia is due to Blue Bell Mini ice cream sandwiches. The girls had them over the summer and we had the same problem. I totally forgot that. Not sure what is in them....but two little girls cannot sleep.

Lila just went to sleep also, but that's because she took a late afternoon nap. Lila had a rough morning at the doctor. Huge praise no more ear infection. Still some fluid lingering around and she has ONCE AGAIN picked up a runny nose (although could be from the 4 teeth poking in) and a wicked cough...compliments of Lydia. So hopefully we can ward off an infection. I have salined her nose all day. We had skipped shots at 9 month apt so we had to get them today. Just 3. I say just 3. I didn't have needles stuck in my thighs.....Lydia came with me to the apt and she was SOOOOO good. That girl will do anything for M&Ms. Speaking of doing anything for M&Ms....thinking of boarding the potty train with Miss Lydia.....oh dear.

Lila weighs 15 lbs 11 oz. Not that 16 + I was hoping for.....so little munchkin is holding strong at the 3rd percentile. As my doctor said though...someone has to be in the 3rd percentile. Doc not totally concerned, but if there isn't weight gain come 1 year check then they will check her thyroid. Doc wouldn't really be concerned since Lydia fell on the same pattern, but the fact that Lila isn't doing some things developmentally like she should....just keep an eye on things. Huge praise for Lila...she took 15 oz of formula today!! Wooo-hoooo. That will help with weight gain also.

Ok, so no pictures. I am tired and need to go to bed here....NOW

No comments: