Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lydia-ness

I call my mom every time Lyd has a funny. I need to share them.

Lydia LOVES to watch the lobsters at Publix. She is fascinated with them. We were heading somewhere and while I was getting the car loaded Lyd is yelling for me to come see the lobster in the street (driveway). "Yes, I see it honey, let's get in the car now" knowing full well- there is no lobster. She continues with the "lobster" bit so I head over......to see the grasshopper in the driveway. Awwww.

Heading out the door to go get Lina from school. Lydia yells- "there's a wurm" Uh, no. That would be a SNAKE dear!!! Then she says, "it's just like daddy". Well, Daddy can be a stinker, but he's no snake so I ask her to explain. "It has bwack hair like daddy". Yup, black snake. : )

We watched the space shuttle the other night. COOOOOOL! We watched it on TV and once taking off we went out to the driveway. "The space shovel is getting the moon" reports Lydia.

No comments: